Washuntara and Dianné Jean Aldrich offer the rare opportunity of discovering more deeply how the genders tick!
What did he just say? What was she thinking? Ever wonder just how the other gender perceives the world and why they do the things they do?
It’s hard to deny that not far beneath the surface, there often lies a core of misunderstanding and even mistrust between men and women. It begins with how we teach our children and manifests in the attitudes and behaviors of our families, our communities, our leaders, and our nations.
Over the past twenty-five years Washuntara has developed the in-demand He She We relationship workshop shining a light on inter-gender dynamics. Dianné Jean Aldrich is Washuntara’s co-creator in this groundbreaking work. Join them for this rare opportunity and the privilege of discovering more deeply how the genders tick!
Together Dianné and Washuntara foster new models of communication, cooperation and leadership between and within the sexes.
If you want to
- Go beyond the way you’ve done relationships before
- Heal past hurts
- Love more deeply
- Feel safe to explore emotional, physical and spiritual intimacy
- Take ownership of your fears and expectations
- Shake out relationship myths and discover the strengths and natural wisdom men and women each have to offer
- Have some fun, do some work, and transform your life
… Come along