Sifu Pragata spent 20 years in quest of truth in India, receiving the teachings of great living masters. During this time, he was initiated into many healing and meditation techniques. 17 years ago, he went to China to receive his first initiation into Qi Gong from one Taoist and one Buddhist master. After 6 years of intense practice and further learning, he met with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit, who taught him the skills of the Shaolin Wahnam lineage, thus taking him to a high level Qi Gong. Outstanding results on the physical and mental plane started to manifest. After several years of dedicated practice, Pragata started teaching the 18 Lohan Hands with the blessing of Sifu Wong. His students are achieving most remarkable results. Pragata’s teaching is naturally strongly coloured by the years he spent sitting at the feet of his Indian Masters, first Osho, then beloved satguru Papaji, and now in Portugal with Ganga, the radical remover of illusion.
Sifu Pragata’s vision and understanding of Shaolin Qi Gong
True Qigong is fundamentally a meditation in movement technique, a training in attention and awareness, with exceptionally beneficial side effects on all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Meditators, artists, creators, intellectuals, businessmen, sportsmen, diseased, disabled, as well as high level athletes will fully benefit from the discovery and practice of this Art, experiencing a quantum leap in whatever one is into.
Shaolin Qigong can be practiced on three different levels: the level of Form (or physical exercise); the level of Energy (making a conscious effort to increase energy and clear blockages); and the level of Mind (where a heightened state of consciousness enables the practitioner to manipulate energy to effect healing).
Expected Results of Shaolin Qigong:
- Learn the skills to be at the same time focused and relaxed.
- Experiment a significant increase of energy level, thus being able to face any situation with optimum potential. In Chinese, good Qi also means good luck.
- Be able to generate an abundant internal energy flow to prevent or overcome diseases, clearing physical, emotional and mental blockages, dissolving unconscious and conscious tensions, harmonizing all the systems of the body (respiratory, nervous, immune, hormonal…)
- Acquire a simple and efficient method to control and release stress.
- Acquire the power to concentrate better and for longer periods of time.
- Experience inner peace and an increased joy of living.
- Feel anchored in the Now, through awareness of the inner energy field of your body.
- Be perfectly equipped at the end of the course to practice efficiently on one’s own.
- Heightened awareness, even when not formally practicing Qigong.
- Joyful sense of aliveness, inhabiting oneself from within, aware, at ease and natural.
- Intimacy with the life force and with nature.
- On a holistic level, the practice of this Art leads to the mastery of the Art of Living, simply and harmoniously, in all circumstances.
Sifu Pragata teaches Shaolin Qigong in Europe and the US, in hospitals, Zen monasteries, yoga communities and centers for Transformation, as well as in the corporate world to executives and decision makers.
For further reading about Sifu Pragata and Shaolin Qigong please visit Sifu Pragata’s website.
The Shaolin 18 Lohan Hands QiGong is offered each week on Wednesdays at Noon and Tuesdays at 7pm at 4Pillars4Health EcoSpace. This class is facilitated by Dianné Jean Aldrich with Pragata’s blessing and encouragement. We welcome you to come and “Lift the Sky” in love and beauty with us.
Sifu Pragata’s offerings in Madison
October 23 – 29, 2019
OCTOBER 2019 PROGRAM:
Wednesday 23rd, 7-9pm:
Thursday 24th, 6-9pm:
Tarot: An Initiation. $65
Friday 25th, 1-4pm:
Tarot: Advancing. $80
Friday 25th, 7-10pm:
Meditation Technique: Osho; Book of Secrets.. $45
Saturday 26th, 10am – 6pm: Workshop held at UW Health @ The American Center/The Wellness Studio
Shaolin Cosmos Qigong; Lohan Hands. Intro + Level 1. $150
Sunday 27th, 10am – 6pm: Workshop held at UW Health @ The American Center/The Wellness Studio
Shaolin Cosmos Qigong; Lohan Hands. Level 1 & 2. $150
Monday 28th, 6-9pm:
Lohan Arts: Internal Force/Explosive Energy. Part 1. $85
Tuesday 29th, 6-9pm:
Lohan Arts: Internal Force/Explosive Energy. Part 2. $85
Private Sessions: 55 min.
By appointment. $110
Pragata Flyer 2019: Please feel encouraged to print and distribute! Thank you!