Ancient Mother Moonlodge
Women have traditionally gathered to celebrate the natural rites of passage from Child to Maiden to Mother to Crone and to honor the beautiful gifts that each season of life brings forth.
The Ancient Mother MoonLodge is this place of celebration. It is also a place of retreat, of relaxation, of empowerment and of nurturing. It is an opportunity to honor all that is good and natural. It is a place we find security, wisdom, inspiration, teachings and peace. It is a place we support one another, are led by our Elders and set a powerful example of integrity for the young girls and maidens amongst us.
The Ancient Mother MoonLodge offers the opportunity to remember and share once again in the ancient ways of our Grandmothers and honor the next 7 Generations with wisdom, love and awakened consciousness.
JOIN THE WAIT LIST:
The Ancient Mother MoonLodge will resume meeting monthly in 2022.
The Keepers have already begun preparations to welcome our Sisters home once again.
Please join the Wait List to be notified when the door reopens.
Inquiries: Dianné Jean Aldrich: 608-279-5225 or Support@4p4h.com.
- Wopila: A Gratitude Rite of Passage
- Renewal of Marital Vows: An Alchemical Rite of Passage
- Girl Honoring Ceremony: A Cycle of Seven Rite of Passage
- Maiden Honoring Ceremony: A Coming of Age Rite of Passage
- Mother Honoring Ceremony: A Blessing the Way Rite of Passage
- Crone Honoring Ceremony: A Wisdom Keeper Rite of Passage
- Cycle of Seven Celebration: An Evolutionary Rite of Passage
We look forward to your joining us for sacred and moving moments of beauty, power and unity when the MoonLodge resumes monthly meetings in 2022.
“To Walk in Self Remembering is to Walk in Peace and in Love.”
“Our Cosmic Duty is to move from the mechanical experience of this life to the conscious connection with all of life.”
“Peace is all around us. It is not a matter of faith; it is a matter of practice.”