Allow Your Inner Medicine Woman to Fully Emerge!
*Salt Water Pool
*200 Acres of Gorgeous Land
*Vegetarian Meals Provided
*Camp: Outdoors or Indoors
August 4, 5, 6 (Friday – Sunday)
The Carter Farm & Enanateh Water School; Argyle, Wisconsin
- 4:00pm: Arrive at your leisure
- 5:00pm: Poolside Yoga
- 6:30pm: Dinner
- 8:00pm: Campfire
- 8:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00am: Qigong
- 10:00am: Divine Feminine Workshop: Part 1 with KATHRYN JALIMAN
- 1:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00 – 6:00pm: Recreation/Restoration
- 6:00pm: Dinner
- 7:00pm: Divine Feminine Workshop: Part 2 with KATHRYN JALIMAN
- 8:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00am: MoonLodge “Be The Medicine”
- 12:00 noon: Lunch
- 1:00 – 5:00pm: Recreation/Restoration
- 5:00 – 5:30pm: Pack Up & Depart
5 TRANSFORMATIONS I WANT WOMEN TO RECEIVE THROUGH MY MEDICINE
Dianné Jean Aldrich: Your Medicine Keeper:
- To intimately know their own Medicine and Power and how to wield it for good.
- To deeply comprehend and embody their responsibility as Women and as Water Carriers; to take full responsibility for their feminine power and sexuality.
- To carry a recognition of the masculine and of their interdependence with men; to carry a profound respect for the Men in their lives as partners, sons, fathers, uncles, grandfathers, friends, teachers.
- To nurture the children in their lives with healthy sacred space as they grow, learn, question, fall down, get up, evolve and then take their place within the sacred circle of life as compassionate, loving and awakened leaders of their generation.
- To remember that the essence of all spiritual paths is the same; to practice the three keys of self realization; 1. The Death of the Personality 2. The Rebirth of the Creative Life Force 3. The Ascension of the Soul.
Samantha Olson: Your Beauty Keeper:
- Inspiration to explore their creative power
- Inner knowing of the profound Beauty of their unique voice
- A curiosity/connection to dance with Spirit
- Attention to detail
- To remember their deep connection with the Great Mystery
Danielle Jefko: Your Door Keeper:
- May all beings feel loved and accepted when in space with me.
- May all beings feel safe to express their hearts and whole selves when in space with me.
- May all beings feel peaceful and recharged when in space with me.
- May all beings feel empowered to be strong in themselves and their bodies and in their spirits after being in space with me.
- May all beings discover Spirit when in space with me.
Carolyn Carter: Your Fire Keeper:
- The transformation for the individual to come home to themselves; Personal Truth/Authentic Self!
- To have a Healing Being; Lighter/Light in their bodies and souls.
- To see how it is when Powerful women Collaborate to be More than!!; To feel that Love and Support!
- To bring my Energy of Truth, Love, Fun, Ease, Magic, and Flow to each Lodge – then others will know how to bring their own Medicine into the circle and then into their own lives!
- Being Present to receive Magic and Flow.
Dianné Jean Aldrich
Dianné Jean Aldrich is recognized as a Medicine Keeper within the ceremonial moon lodge. Raised in Wisconsin, praising God with love and joy within the Pentecostal Charismatic Church, gateways opened and she found her way to the sacred heritage of her ancestors. Her matrilineal line is of the Santee, Dakota tribe and her father’s line is a mix of Erie, Cherokee and Celtic descent. In 1997, her Elders gave her the responsibility to walk as a Pipe Carrier and Water Pourer, to pray on behalf of the people, in the tradition of the Lakota. In 2001, on Vision Quest in the Andean Mountains of Peru, she was given the directive to awaken the Teachings and Ceremony of the Women’s Moon Lodge and has been facilitating Rite of Passage Ceremonies and Moon Lodge Circles ever since. The Ancient Mother MoonLodge has been meeting monthly since 2003.
Carolyn graduated from UW Madison with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. She has been practicing as a Registered Nurse for over 36 years. Carolyn is the Founder and Director of Emerald Heart Center, a nonprofit committed to Uniting Body, Mind, and Spirit though education and agriculture with its focus on sustainability!
Carolyn is a certified Yoga Teacher and has practiced yoga for over 30 years. She is a Reiki Master and also practices Jin Shin Do Acupressure. She uses and shares her extensive knowledge of essential oils daily.
Carolyn has been married for 38 years to Craig Carter and they have 3 adult children. They have been stewarding their land in the rolling hills of Argyle, WI for 27 years. They love the outdoors and all of its beauty and wonder. She has been attending MoonLodge with Dianné Jean Aldrich for 19 years!
Kathryn (Carolyn Carter’s sister) is an artist and workshop facilitator who has been leading transformational courses for over two decades. She has studied with spiritual teachers from many traditions, and lived and practiced meditation in India, Nepal, Thailand and Taiwan.
Her compassion for each participant’s unique journey empowers them to discover the tools that will best serve them in their own lives and in their relationships. She is passionate about creating sacred space and a sense of community in a retreat setting. Kathryn is committed to empowering women to express and experience their own radiance and power, while honoring these qualities in others, too.
For our moon lodge retreat, Kathryn will share some practices for becoming aware of some of the ways our feminine power is blocked, and how to establish a new way to be an empowered version of what we most value. She will guide us on a journey of becoming more of our True Selves, and clarify some methods for having more collaborative partnerships with the people in our lives.
The Topics she will share are:
Ideal Woman(Inner Critic)/Disempowerment of Self and Others
Center of the Universe
Noble Qualities ~ My personal Expression of Greatness
Getting My Needs Met
Who is in My Realm?
Boundaries ~ How to set, enforce and respect them gracefully
Feminine Forms Power: Compassion, Generosity, Receiving, Serenity
Our Beauty as a Life-giving Force